We offer a variety of therapies, including:
- All of our massages are generally a blend of techniques that custom fit the client's needs. However, certain therapists will be able to focus more on certain styles if you prefer.
- *Therapeutic-a combination of many techniques that cater to your specific needs and emphasizins stress-reduction and relaxation.
- *Neuromuscular-compliments deep tissue work, enhances range of motion and effectively losens muscle attachments in joints.
- *Swedish-tends to be lighter to medium pressure with lots of flow and relaxing movements.
- *Sports-can be lighter or deeper depending on if the athlete is post event or in the middle of training.
- *Pregnancy-we have a great pregnancy pillow that allows you to lay facedown!
- *Reflexology-focuses on feet and lower legs, targeting trigger and reflexology points that refer to your body. Basically a great foot massage.
- *Thai-Nicole performs many techniques similar or base off of Thai massage. Lots of stretching and movement.
- *Deep Tissue-a slow, deep, and intentional massage that singles out certain problem areas from injury or postural patterns.
- *Hot Stone-We use very warm local Tahoe and river stones to warm up your body and combine with a relaxing massage.
- Relaxing Aromatouch- Aromatouch is a gentle, clinical appliction of high-quality doTerra essential oils to the spinal column. We use 8 oils promoting immunity, anti-inflammation, homeostasis, and stress releif. The flow of the therapists hands in combination with deeply medicinal essential oils helps you relax and soak in the helath benefits. The treatment is about 30 minutes with 5 minutes to take your time getting off the table and breathing in the oils.